Re: [CODE] [LIB] [SYSTEM-WIN95] Woirld building software

From: Joe Buchanan (plazmic98@yahoo.com)
Date: 05/26/99

I agree that dos mode programs are better, but I think
we are in the minority there.  Most people like a fancy
gui. (because it looks nicer?)

I do have plans for a mapping feature, but the main
intent of the editor is not a world file editor, but an
entire lib/world/ editor.  This beta (Beta 1) is only
the world file editor, simply because I wish to get a
beta group established, and to get feedback on the
look and feel of the editor.

Plazmic