Re: [IDEA] Artificial Intelligence/ALife

From: Travis Johnson (baktor@bedford.net)
Date: 06/11/99

We've begun the long haul for making most mobs do *something* out of the
ordinary.  Most of what we're doing was originally the MobProgs, and now
DGScripts. I really think that if your doing this, you will have an
easier time of it if you would use DGScripts instead of hardcoding it
into Spec's.  We have a few test mobs that have created their own clan
and seek to destroy those puny members of other clans.  *so far they do
pretty good*.  They do everything from eating/sleeping to more complex
group strategy fighting. It shouldn't be too bad to do this, though, it
will slow your mud down, nothing significant, but it seems like I'm on a
speed kick.  Good Luck.

Baktor