Server

From: James Newman (ShadowAcid@webtv.net)
Date: 12/29/99

I need a FREE server to host my MUD on, if anyone as a server that I can
host my 3.00 Circle Patch level 16 MUD on I would like you to please
help me.

Who so ever does lend me a sever I have a few sites i would advertise
their MUD on and they would be an Immortal on my MUD.

I would need a little help, like how to put the MUD on the server and so
on... Its my first MUD... to make anyway... Its small right now, but It
will grow rapidly.

If you think you can help me please E-mail me.