Displaying the log file "in game"

From: Ron Martin (rmartin@cps.cmich.edu)
Date: 06/28/00

Hello.

I was wondering if there is a snippet somewhere that has a command that
will display the log file while logged into the game.  Some of my
implementors do not have shell access, making it difficult for them to
read the log file.  If there is no command, I would like to write one to
add to the ranks of Cool Imp Commands(TM).

Were I to write one, there are many things I need to consider.  Should I
load the whole log file into memory so that it can be displayed via the
pager, or just load bits and pieces of it at a time?  Would a regexp
search be useful?  Would this command be completely useless?  Any
feedback would be handy.

Thanks!

Ron Martin
rmartin@cps.cmich.edu