EXP. Formula

From: Jason Pullara (Circle@si.rr.com)
Date: 08/17/00

Hi Guys and Gals,

Ive been working on a mud for the past 2 weeks now (Circle 3.0 bpl 17), and
Ive come to the realization that 2000 lines for exp. tables for each of our
15 classes (plus modifiers for our 10 races) is just plain silly.

So I thoguht (in all my geniousity) that I could write a simple little
equasion to calculate how much exp. the character needs to get to the next
level.

I was wrong, I have no good formula, right now its "level * 10"

Anyone have any suggestions?

--LordKaT
(God I hope outlook sends this in plaintext)