Re: [CODE][ROLEMASTER] Anyone interested in discussing how circle could be made to use RM rules?

From: Snaga (snaga@mail.thewolvesden.net)
Date: 11/05/00

I've been able to accomplish as much as you have xp wise, but i fail
to see how that would help without a corresponding combat system that
awards xp fairly.

The amounts required to level are balanced with the amount of xp
received through combat, spell casting, etc.  Did you keep the
current way of providing xp that Circle uses, or did you change that
to match?  My experience is that the numbers rolemaster uses(while
perfectly balanced if not taken out of context) will level someone
to LVL_IMMORTAL in a matter of hours.

I figure i'm going to have to redo the entire way xp is awarded
before i even think about touching the level reqs.

Snaga