Skills and spells learning

From: Alex Mann (alex4501@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/02/01

Hi

I don't want players to get skills/spells when they level i want them to be
able learn spells for various sources such as mobiles and objects, but they
won't be able to unless they have a high enough level to do so. Thats the
theory!

What I need to know is how can I, in a piece of code, add a skill/spell to a
players list of available skills/spells. Which isn't included in the class.c
skills/spells lists. Or is there a better way to do this.

This may have been look at before with the idea of learning from scroll or
spell books.

Thanks
Alex

naryanworld.orisis.net 4445