Re: Skills and spells learning

From: Brian Hartvigsen (hartvigsen@gci.net)
Date: 03/03/01

--[snip]--
> able learn spells for various sources such as mobiles and objects, but they

There are a couple patches (snippets) that do this on the FTP site.  One is
made to be an add-in for DG Scripts that lets certain mobs teach certian
skills.  (sorry the name is eluding me..)

> won't be able to unless they have a high enough level to do so. Thats the

If you used the above patch it wouldn't be hard to do this

> What I need to know is how can I, in a piece of code, add a skill/spell to a
> players list of available skills/spells. Which isn't included in the class.c
> skills/spells lists. Or is there a better way to do this.

Try looking into 'innate skills' it has to do with giving skills outside
those asssigned by class.

             Brian Hartvigsen
         Get Paid to READ E-mails!
   http://www.sendmoreinfo.com/Id/1827808