[OLC][Newbie][bpl18] OLC for bpl18?

From: SeaShaman T. Delphin (seashaman@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/25/01

   Could anybody here please point me to a patch or
a copy of OLC that will work with bpl18 that will NOT
overwrite my existing .c's with any lower bpl code? I
can't seem to locate where any patches might exist
that will run with bpl18. If I must use bpl17's OLC I
supose I could go back to bpl17 but, I'd rather not.

Coincidentaly I did attempt to patch bpl18 with the
bpl17 OLC patch.. of course this failed out horribly.

Darwin Thomas
  SirWhiteDragon - GateToOblivion Mud Coder? heh.