Circlemud Windows Version is needed!

From: Abraham Dizon (soldier2003@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/26/01

Does anyone have a Circlemud with OasisOLCv2.0a, DG Scripts Ascii Pfiles,
Liblists and Hedit patched in? For Windows Version Circlemud not UNIX. I
have a op system that runs on Windows 98. My compiler is Cygwin (latest
version). I can boot up circlemud and have OasisOLCv2.0 patched in okay but
DG Scripts, Ascii Pfiles, Liblists and Hedit give me problems when I hand
patch them. Can anyone please give me a Windows Circlemud or give me a
website were I can download one? Thanks. I already check the servers if
their was a Windows Version but their wasn't any. Del's own are UNIX based
only. Thanks for your help people or if you could patch a Windows version
that would be good. Should also be sent to the circlemud website so other
Windows users can get it. Laters.

-Hero

"Why don't all things come easy?"