Re: Poll: Where did you get your CircleMUD?

From: Michael Gallagher (
Date: 06/30/01

>1.  When did you download CircleMUD?
  Last September (I think)
>2.  What version of CircleMUD did you download?
  CircleMUD 3.0 bpl17
>3.  Was it stock or was it a contributed server?
  Contributed :(
>4.  What was the exact filename (if you can remember) of the server you
  Sorry can't remember, but it was a pre-patched OLC one from
  the Circle FTP
>5.  Why did you pick that particular version or server?
  Cause I'm running Windows and too lazy to patch OLC myself
>6.  If you had to do it over again now would you use the same server?
>If not, what would you use and why?
  ABSOLUTELY NOT! When I first set it up there was a bug in the
  say command! The version of OLC patched in doesn't seem to match
  anyone elses, and I've had loads of problems with it.