Re: [OFF TOPIC] [LONG] Patches, Mega Bundles and Newbies

From: Carlos Myers (farix@stargate.net)
Date: 07/17/01

From: "Mike Stilson" <mike@c746148-a.ehlls1.pa.home.com>
> Actually I was referring to a web-based one rather than email.
> Honestly, it was just an off the cuff idea since everyone knows no-one
will
> bother with it and we can pretty much always count on the semi-monthly
> post of "How do I add {levels,races,classes,spells,skills}?" to vent
> our pent-up hostilities on. ;-)

Perhaps it's time to write those up in the documentation distributed with
the server.  At lease everything except races.  There is already some docs
in the /contrib/docs branch that can be use as a base to fill out a few of
the missing sections in coding.doc.  Once written, then we can point them to
the appropriate file(s). ;)

Carlos