MAX_SKILLS | MAX_SPELLS Question

From: flawed (flawed@io.com)
Date: 10/03/01

I was going to change the max_skills and max_spells around so I would have
room for more expansion. I searched through the archives to get a general
idea on what all needs to be changed but have a few questions.

I understand the following:

I'll have to change the number of attacks/spells/skills and suffering in
spells.h

I will also have to change the message numbers in lib/text/messages.

Being that I'm using bpl17 Im wondering if theres anything else I should
be aware of doing.  Also, with using ascii pfiles would a pwipe, or player
converter be needed in doing this?

Thanks.