[NEWBIE] bpl19 with OLC DG script and ??

From: MrFONZY (mrfonzy@yahoo.com)
Date: 10/25/01

yes yes this is newbie as hell but I am just unable to locate what I am looking
for after quite a few days of searching.anyone here aware of a bpl19 (windows
or Linux version) that has already been patched with OLC DG scripts and any
other goodies a newbie admin would want to have?if so im sure myself and
several others who are just getting started would love to know where to find
it. Thanx,MrFONZY

Do You Yahoo!?