Re: New Spell System (Memorization Code) Rumore or Real?

From: Sergey S. Khoroshavin (sergey@pve.vsu.ru)
Date: 11/28/01

> So basically does anyone have a link to this well talked about but never
> posted memorization code? Or if your willing to talk to me about this you
> can email me privately if you like.

Actually, I've implemented memorization code in my MUD on my own, but I've
already heavily modified stock circle30bpl18, so it could be difficult to
make a
snippet. If anyone is interested in such code I could make some kind of a
snippet.
If there are people interested in such code, I could prepare this work in a
matter of
week or two.

Best regards,
Sergey