Running CircleMUD in windows

From: Chaotichavok (nhlstar6@YAHOO.COM)
Date: 01/07/02

Okay I've found that alot of CircleMUD code bases DO NOT work in windows.
So I previously asked where I can get CircleMUD 3.0 Bl 19 with OLC, hedit,
tedit and aedit, and DG scripts. And Del replied me and it seems his bundle
doesn't work that well on WINDOWS. So can anyone get me one that does work
in windows with what I want? I know it's kind of being picky, but I'm a
VERY Newbie coder so I'm not very good with adding stuff in especially with
patching, I know it's patch <xxx.patch but stuff always goes wrong with it
when I do it.

If no one can get me what I want, I just got CircleMUD 3.0 Bl 19 and I have
a patch which adds OLC 2.1+ but it says it's for CircleMUD 3.0 Bl 14 so I'm
not sure if it will work and I tried it and it never worked... kept getting
errors like file does not exist and stuff. And I also have DG scripts, but
this would be OKAY if patches worked for me.

So if anyone could help I would appreciate it,
Chaotichavok

PS - You can contact me by my e-mail, yahoo messenger (nhlstar6@yahoo.com,
MSN messenger (nhlstar6@hotmail.com or ICQ (82899216).