[Newbie] Display question

From: Josh Harris (jharris2@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: 01/19/02

Ok, I'm using circle mud bp17 with Oasis OLC.  I also have implemented the
easy color code where you just use the &R, &4 &f, etc. code to put color in
there.
This is currently what my prompt looks like

where the **** are however many points you have for
hitpoints/maxhit/mana/maxmana, etc.

It works fine, except when I hit enter, with no commands it gives me the
source code so to speak of the prompt like this:

&R5000/5000H&n &W5000/5000M&n &C5000/5000V&n >

I was wondering if there was a way to fix this
When I hit enter with no commands, I would like it to just be a normal
prompt.  Could this be a cause of my color code? or a wrong piece of source
code somewhere?