Shops

From: Bejhan Jetha (nhlstar6@YAHOO.COM)
Date: 02/01/02

Okay I was getting that 0 boot thing for SYSERROR for triggers so I put the
fix in so if theres a boot of 0 in either shops or triggers it would still
load, well I noticed when I create a new zone a file called "newindex" gets
created in both my shop and trigger directories and when I reboot the MUD
it won't boot up again because "index" goes away and I'm left
with "newindex". Is there a way to stop it from making "newindex" or will I
have to take the fix out?

Also my shop files became corrupted or something because when I sedit and
quit and it says do you wish to save this shop internally I press yes and
the MUD crashes so I got rid of all my shop files and tried again and I
guess there's no shop file to right on so the same thing happens. What can
I do to get clean shop files?