[AD] Arcane Realms Snippets

From: Artovil (artovil@arcanerealms.org)
Date: 03/09/02

Hello,

If any of you guys are interested in what we've done with MySQL at Arcane
Realms, among other things, you are welcome to visit our snippet
archive.  If any of you gurus out there (you know who you are, and yes,
especially you Peter, George, and Daniel) would want to check it for memory
leaks, serious bugs, and just flaws in coding, please do so, since I am not
a very good C programmer after all.  I just do it for the hell of it,
memory or no memory. ;)

http://www.arcanerealms.org/cgi-bin/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Headlines&BID=29&SID=2

If that link for some reason does not work, go to our homepage,
www.arcanerealms.org and then into our forums and scroll down to the bottom
where you find the snippets.

Warm Regards,
/Torgny