Problems with the Poll.patch

From: Kevin Dethlefs (Demortes@msn.com)
Date: 03/24/02

On the ftp site, I tried putting in (by hand of course) poll.patch.tar. I
got all the bugs but one worked out, and it wont let me start up the mud
untill it happens. When it tries to read the index file for it, it has
"Mar 23 22:54:29 :: SYSERR: boot error - 0 records counted in
text/polls//index." Notice the two /'s. I tried screwing with the index/poll
directory define, and I can't fdin out whats wrong. I tried defineing a
LIB_TEXT_POLLS as "lib/text/polls" that didn't work, I think that one had
not two slashes, but none. I dunno, I'm discombobulated. Any help is
appreciated, and if you need more info, let me know... I dont know what info
would be needed for this type of a problem.

Totally crazy (and loving every minute of it),
Kevin