CODE: Profencies

From: Imps of MB2 (circle@missconet.com)
Date: 07/11/96

Oops..excuse the typo..
It's once again 4:00am here and i'm working overtime :P

I would like to add profencies to my mud.
As in, players woudl be able to practice the use of WEAPONS:
ie: (sword)  [good]
    (axe)    [superb]
    (rapier) [not learned]

You get the idea. Any step by step instructions would really help.

Oh..and does anyone have any code for a circle (thief) and an assassine
(theif) skill? Would appreciate that to!

Thanks in advance..

-W

|   Nexus, Genius, Kurupt, Slab, Wyvern    |
|       Imps of Malacious Bliss 2          |
|    TELNET: linus.missconet.com 4000      |
|     WWW: www.missconet.com/~circle       |
|       MAIL: circle@missconet.com         |