[Code] [Newbie] help with GDB

From: Gone Crazy (aott@PW1.PRAIRIEWEB.COM)
Date: 07/15/97

        Ok I wrote a messege yesterday about how that after I moved my
mud it crashes now.
1. crashes on medit when you try to save.
2. crashes when you make an alias and then save.
3. when you quit it doesn't save eq it just falls to the ground.

Someone said to check the file permisions which I allready did and they
are all ok.

When it crashed trying to save an alias it created a core file with I ran
gdb on but I don't know how to interpret the out put.

Reading symbols from /lib/libsocket.so.1...done.
Reading symbols from /lib/libnsl.so.1...done.
Reading symbols from /lib/libc.so.1...done.
Reading symbols from /lib/libdl.so.1...done.
Reading symbols from /lib/libintl.so.1...done.
Reading symbols from /lib/libmp.so.1...done.
Reading symbols from /lib/libw.so.1...done.
#0  0xef6ab3d8 in fprintf ()

Can anyone help me out with this it's driving me crazy as if I wasn't
allready there.  Also are there any good FAQ's about gdb out there I
tried to find one without any success.

Gone Crazy    aott@prairieweb.com