Re: [CMRSRC Update] DG Events Documentation

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 07/13/98

>Thus spake Doppleganger Software <doppsoft@TZC.COM>:
>>Just wanted to let everyone know of an update to the CircleMUD Resources
>>Web Page (found at http://cmrsrc.gator.com/)
>
>FYI- This should be http://cmrsrc.gator.net/ rather than .com.

Yup, he's right....was asleep at the keyboard when I wrote that.
Probably all my travelling to .com addresses that day that fried my .net
thoughts.  That and I generally use the IP myself ;)

ObCircle:

Hopefully, I should have the zone regeneration patch for events ready
soon later on today.  I am also working on a DG Event based room teleport
event to replace the original SillyMUD one, but which will be fully
compatible with its files.

---
"One hundred years from now, none of this will matter because you and I
will be dead -- unless the Grim Reaper has switched his record-keeping to
a Windows 95-based system, in which case we all might live forever. "
-- Associated Press