[NEWBIE] [ZEDIT] Door and New Zone errors

From: Nate Mcsp (JNMcSp@aol.com)
Date: 01/22/99

Hi all.  I have a question about a bug in zedit.  Whenever my builders makes a
new door, they get an error and the bug isn't made.  They can make a door up
to the point where they select which direction they are in, then they will get
this error: zedit_disp_arg3().  I've looked there and the switch...case
statements seem to be okay.  I think this is a bug in the patch.  I've tried
patching it to unmodified stock circles without any success.  Also whenever I
create a new zone, then zedit it, the MUD crashes.  I can use redit, medit,
oedit, and sedit, but I can't use zedit.  Has anyone fixed either of these
problems?  Thanks for your help.

--Starfire--
Chaotic Empires (Closed to Public)