Max # in game

From: Carlton Colter (carlton@COLTER.COM)
Date: 05/26/03

I know the zone file typically stores the max # in game, but I seem to be
lost of some of its workings... does that include if the player has the
object?   Also, why is it this information is stored so repeditively in
the zone file when it could be stored on the mobile or object instead?
Then if you wanted to increase the max number of mobs that are loaded in
the game... you could just increase it on the mob.  Sure... still load it
into the room with zedit... but set the max number of the mob in the game
with medit so you only have to change it one place?

Any thoughts anyone?

-C.