Re: ADDCLASS.DOC and Newplementors

From: Chris Herringshaw (Chris.Herringshaw@med.umich.edu)
Date: 10/04/94

Okay, Okay, Okay.  Maybe I didn't quite express what I was trying to
say.  I have no problem with Newbie Imps or new muds.  I have no
problem with them wanting to learn, and I've even posted code once
or twice here to help some of them out.

The difference between people wanting to learn how the game works,
and needing a little help; and the person I was responding to is
exactly that - you want ot learn how it works.  I quote from his
post:

"It's quite annoying to dig such things out of the source
by yourself all the time."

He sounds really eager to learn.  =)

Christopher Herringshaw     Networking and Special Projects Division
Medical Center Information Technology (MCIT)   xxviper@med.umich.edu
University of Michigan Medical Center, B1911 CFOB
1414 Catherine Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-0704       (313) 747-2778