[Off-Topic] Meridian 59

From: Mark McArthey (mcarthey@mfa.com)
Date: 10/29/96

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has seen the game called 'Meridian 59'??
It is being advertised as a graphical interface MUD.
It looks ok as far as graphics go, but I'm curious how the
gameplay is.  The success of it depends on people buying
the game and liking the interface.  Like many products, there
are most likely copycats to follow.  Anyone have opinions on
how this type of product might affect the standard text-based
muds?
I had seen an ad for this game, and just recently saw it at CompUSA
so take a look if you're intrigued.

Later!

 Mark McArthey          `  _ ,  '
 mcarthey@execpc.com   -  (o)o)  -