Swimming, falling, flying and drowning...

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 10/16/97

Banzai!

Now here's the real problem... We will have drowning, flying falling and
everything... But now, wouldn't flying make swimming obsolete? Why would
one want to swim if one can fly? :)

I solved this with making flying not working above the water and not
working when it is raining outside *grin* (Ok, so what... it's a pathetic
, but it's at least better than if it wouldn't work only over the water,
now I can just tell the users that it's not working if there is water near
and you can get wet and stuff... ;>)

How did you people solved this?

David!