(CODE) New look_in_direction

From: Christina Orr (torr@MAIL.TQCI.NET)
Date: 05/12/98

Comparing the existing look_in_direction and the do_spy snippet I changed my
look_in_direction so that when you look in a certain direction you see the
ajoining room.  It works great but I would like to change it a bit so that
the ajoining room name doesn't show.  I am very newbie at this so I'm not
really sure what to add or change to make it read only the room description.

Here is the code so far:

void look_in_direction(struct char_data * ch, int dir)
{
  int return_room;

  if (!EXIT(ch, dir)|| EXIT(ch, dir)->to_room == NOWHERE){
      send_to_char("There doesn't seem to be anything there...\r\n", ch);
   return;

  } else{
   if (IS_DARK(EXIT(ch, dir)->to_room) && !CAN_SEE_IN_DARK(ch)){
    send_to_char(CCBLU(ch, C_NRM), ch);
    send_to_char ("The shroud of darkness conceals what lies in that
direction.\r\n", ch);
    send_to_char(CCNRM(ch, C_NRM), ch);
   return;
   } else{
    if (IS_SET(EXIT(ch, dir)->exit_info, EX_CLOSED) && EXIT(ch,
dir)->keyword) {
          sprintf(buf, "The %s is closed.\r\n", fname(EXIT(ch,
dir)->keyword));
          send_to_char(buf, ch);

} else{
   return_room = ch->in_room;
      char_from_room(ch);
   char_to_room(ch, world[return_room].dir_option[dir]->to_room);
   look_at_room(ch, 1);
   char_from_room(ch);
   char_to_room(ch, return_room);
}
  }
}
}

If anyone can offer some assistance with removing the room title or has any
suggestions how this code could be improved, it would be much appreciated.
:)

-Christina