[Code][Long] Clan Snafu

From: Mark Vanness Jr. (junior57@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 07/31/99

Let me start off with saying, that if you get this, it will probably
not be wrapped and I am sorry about that, but when sending
code it is hard to wrap it.  :)

Okay, now for the problem when I assign a clan to a person,
the clan name is automatically put in lowercase letters, for
example:

> assign Hasbro CrEaToRs
Assigning clan creators to hasbro.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Thanks for your time.

-----------------
ACMD(do_assign)
{
    struct char_data *victim = NULL;
    char arg1[MAX_INPUT_LENGTH];
    char arg2[MAX_INPUT_LENGTH];

    half_chop(argument, arg1, arg2);

    if (!*arg1 || !*arg2) {
        send_to_char( "Usage: assign [clan] <character> \r\n", ch);
        return;
    } else if (!(victim = get_char_room_vis(ch, arg2 ))) {
        send_to_char("That person is not available.\r\n", ch);
        return;
    } else if (GET_CLAN_RANK(victim)) {
        send_to_char("Can not designate someone already in a clan!\r\n",
ch);
        return;
    } else

      if (strlen(arg1) < (MAX_CLAN_LENGTH + 1)) {
       strncpy(GET_CLAN_NAME(victim), arg1, MAX_CLAN_LENGTH);
      GET_CLAN_RANK(victim) = 5;

      sprintf( buf, "Assigning clan %s to %s.\r\n", GET_CLAN_NAME(victim),
GET_NAME(victim));
      send_to_char( buf, ch );
    } else {
        send_to_char( "That clan name exceeds the maximum length
allowed.\r\n", ch );
        }
    }
}