A few questions for the Gods :)

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/20/00

Ok, maybe not Gods, but for the CircleMUD Guru's
(and others who might want to add thier $.02)
A few future upgrade questions:

With many people including myself running into the problem of adding
more
AFF flags or what not.
What is the possibilities of the base circlemud code adapting another
solution
to allow coders more flexability in this area?

Pfiles seems to be a hot topic as to being able to manipulate/add.
What is it's posibility of getting changed to ASCII (Sam's?)?

I realize OLC is being worked on, so I will avoid that topic.

Once apon a time there was a hot discussion and some code tossed around
for THACO. Even a poll was placed on it I think.. with something like
a formula to make it exactly like thaco is now, revamped, or close to
what
it is now. What will happen as a result of that topic?
Will thaco get revamped?