Names?

From: Shawn Kimbley (whatley@lewiston.com)
Date: 05/03/00

I'm trying to write a command similar to upme but for my builders.  Since there are only 5 of us total it would be nice to have a command that would set their level and OLC status with a simple command rather than myself screwing up the pfile when I don't use the converter correctly.

The level and OLC status is no problem, but how could I check against a players' name?

i.e. if (GET_NAME(ch) == "name") {

?? This doesn't work, as it just sets the players name to whatever is in the quotes :) heh.  ID numbers wouldn't work post pwipe.  Any ideas or experience with this?

Thanks in advance

Whatley