Load Room

From: Bobby L. Russ (russ@eng.usf.edu)
Date: 07/13/00

        I've been trying different things to get this to work and I have
gotten only partial success.  I would like to have it where when they quit
and then return to the game were they last were.  I've been able to only
get them to load if they completely exit out and return, but I am
wondering what the best method to use to do that.

        Bobby
        Multiverse Traveler, Implementor
        telnet:\\parodies.cassweb.com Port 4000