Time in prompts -

From: Ben Merton (ben@adventec.com.au)
Date: 11/07/01

Hey all! :)

A rather silly question, im gonna feel so stupid when i get the answer,
but.. - I'm trying to find out what command will grab mudtime in the
code...  (im wanting to have it displayed in the users prompt - ive taken a
look at the way the date command is coded, but im not sure exactly how i
can incorporate that into my prompt code - Btw im running circle30bpl19 w/
oasisolc2.1 & asciipfiles ..

Also is it possible to grab the person's machine time who is connected??

If you need get any further info gimme a yell!

Ta,
Ben