Re: [Circle] MY .02

From: Scott AJ (et139@city.ac.uk)
Date: 11/05/96

RAH! you tell on boy!
 He does have a point though - people like 'ol blackwind and I cant be
bothered to take a few months (yes no-one in the world could learn it in a
day alas) learning it before w start coding - we wanna get stuck in and
see results. We will then begin to learn C and when in 6 months time
someone like us comes along asking for some trivial help WE WILL tell them
what to do - because we appreciate what there going through.
 Also there is no point having a newbie mailing list because erm, who'll
answer the questions?