[DG Scripts] Script problem

From: Malevolent (malevolent@mindinfo.com)
Date: 01/08/00

I've been trying to write a script where a player can enter a room and
manipulate an object launching a command. In this case I have a torch object
in the room, if the player types turn torch, it should cause DG to create a
door to another room and after 20 seconds delete that door. For some reason
this script is not working, and Im not sure why. does anyone have any input
on what im doing wrong? This script is attached to a torch object. when i
type turn it returns Huh?!? and when i type turn torch it returns Huh?!? as
well. Im at a total loss, and I have read the DG Manual on Marks site as
well as ask help from Mark, nothing has helped. Any input would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Malevolent.

Trigger Intended Assignment: Objects
Trigger Type: Command , Numeric Arg: 100, Arg list: turn
Commands:
   if !(%arg% /= torch)
   return 0
   halt
   end
   echo The ground shakes violently as a large slab of stone opens inward
reveal
ing a hidden passage.
   %door% 101 north flags a
   wait 20 s