[CODE] 2 odd things that haunt me..

From: Robert Ward (rward@AIMNET.COM)
Date: 07/11/97

Howdy all!

I've got two problems that have plagued me since day one...

1)  When a player quits or rents (quiting is ok on my mud) then returns
immediately from the main menu they end up back where they originally
entered the game rather than where they quit/rented.  I have replaced
almost every instance of save_char(ch, NOWHERE) with ch->in_room, but to
no avail... anybody else experience this?

2)  Tracking in rooms with no exits... This is an odd one, if a character
is in a room with say three doors, all of which are closed and they track
and fail (some classes have very low tracking abilities) *boom* the game
goes into an endless loop.  I've not modified the tracking skill at all so
this would appear to either be a bug in stock code or... I dunno.

Any Ideas would be most appreciated.

Ickus