Question regarding NPC Positions

From: Ryan Gasper or Steven Arnold (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 12/04/97

        For 'fly' and 'swim', I made 2 more positions. A small thing I
have noticed is that a creature swimming, if it gets attacked, and the
person attacking flees, the mob is now standing. I want to add in a check
for the sector type, so if its underwater, the mob reverts back to
swimming, but I do not know where to put it.
        I looked through fight.c, and could not find anyplace where it
defines the default position a mob goes back to after being attacked.
Anyone know?

         /|"You will never see me cause    \/------------------\/|\
          | I'm always alone" -Ministry      dalamar@cybercom.net|
          |"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to   |
        _\|_time_with_the_blood_of_patriots_and_tyrants"_-ThomasJ|/_