[Legal -again-] Contributions

From: Corey Hoitsma (choitsma@NETCOM.COM)
Date: 08/16/97

Lo folks :)

okay okay, I know this has been talked about before, and I'm sorry to
bring it up, but I can't remember what the conclusion was to the last
discussion :P

If you don't wanna talk about this, delete it :)

Okay, so is it okay for persons/players to donate money for use for a
internet connection (that should be okay) that is used for a mud?

So, they're not donating money for the mud itself, but it will aid the mud
in it's connection and status (ie: up and running).

Is that acceptable? The donations are not a money generating thing, but are
used to keep the system alive for the mud to run on.

Make sense? :P

Please send all reponses to me, unless of course it will be of intrest to the
list :)

Danke!

Corey Hoitsma                   AKA -= Myrddin =-
____         choitsma@netcom.com